From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:22:18 -0400
Possum!
"a handsome hunk of fur"

OH NO YOU DENDNT
::::moving her head from side to side snapping her fingers::::

That is my Man! HELLO
::::::pointing at the ring on her finger::::::
Don't be trying to make fast and furious with my man!

Mz Isabella Gucci JONES!!!!!

<<<<Possum with paws on her hips>>>>

Well Mz. JONES welcome back to our world! Fast and furious? A
conversation is not what I consider fast and furious! Now if you would
like me to show you fast and furious I can. Hump! Ring or no ring that
handsome hunk of fur is one lonely boy.

Yes Sir'eee your man is a handsome hunk of fur! You can point at your
ring finger all you want, leaving that hunk of fur pushing his hammock
off the wall by him self is almost criminal. What I would like to know,
is do you have Tonks hammock bugged?

<<<< Possum holding her paws to her head, wide eyed in disbelief>>>>

YOU DO; DON'T YOU? You're an F.L.O. undercover agent aren't you? All
this time you have us thinking you worked for Totally Ferret, and now
it looks like that is just a front for the F.L.O.? That's what that
extra stitching is all about isn't it? Tonks told me it was
uncomfortable when he was pushing off the wall swinging, waiting for
you to come home. You have him bugged; that is how you know I called
him a handsome hunk of fur! How long did you think you could keep that
a secret working at Totally Ferret and really being a secret agent?
That would have worked if you had not bugged Tonks hammock!!! Oh Mz.
Jones you are one shrewd little weasel!

:::Picking up poor sleeping Forest and holding
   him up to the computer::::::
Here you can have my little brother.

<<<< Possum licking her fur incredulously>>>

Oh you poor thing Forest! Is your sister always this impulsive?
Throwing you up to the computer screen for me to see! Forest my boy
you need to put your paw down and tell Issy she can not demand that
you offer yourself to us women! Even if I am available and very much
in demand by the "Y" chromosome part of the world. Forest I am in your
corner, you need to tell Issy that you will not allow her to offer you
up to just anyone that looks at her handsome hunk of fur! You stand up
for yourself my friend. Don't let her provoke you into a relationship
if you are not ready!!! Here is my private email address if you need
me in a hurry Forest. [log in to unmask]

Your friend and confidant at the Lakeroad Ferret Farm

Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video