From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 09:36:33 -0400
Hi Charles;

Did I ever tell you that Willard Water helped my Mr. Spaz have much less
urinary blockages?  It makes water very much wetter, you only use a few
drops, it's sold in health food stores, you only use a few drops, & it's
made for human consumption.  Of the clear & with added minerals (xxx on the
label), I use the xxx one.

Most of the time, you also don't have to "drive him to his death", I have
several times said to them something like : " If it's between God & you that
it's too hard to stay here, I give you permission to leave, in the most easy
way possible, such as in your sleep.  The first 2 months of this year, I had
2 leave in their sleep, & Spaz as I held him & was stroking him, I just
noticed he wasn't blinking his eyes.  Very infrequently, there are instances
of accidental trauma like a car accident, or other painful situations that
are not repairable, that I could see myself having a vet offer an easier out
of this world, but I'm personally thankful I have not had to do that.....

If it was necessary, there often are vets that come to your house to aid the
crossing.  I've also heard of being given something to take home that would
aid in sleep that just keeps getting deeper... An overdose of sleeping
medicine basically.

I had heard of giving permission on the fml years ago, and was sceptical,
but found it is for real, at least in my experiences as well as others I
know of.  I also without knowing it had given permission to my own mother
to leave when she recovered from pneumonia and the doctors thought she was
going to be able to leave the hospital the next day.  I asked her if she was
ready to "get up & get out of here?".  She nodded her head & said yes, so I
said ok, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you.  She said "I love you too".  20
minutes after I got home, I got a call that she was slipping away, and I got
there 10 minutes too late.  She was gone, and having left instructions that
no CPR was to be done, it was the end of the road, here on earth, anyway.
(She had a heart valve replaced 3 months before, but somehow going thru that
made her aware how much she missed her other son, (my older brother), and
she even had voiced that she didn't want to live anymore).

The point of the above, is that one of her friends said that my talking
about "getting up & leaving here" she interpreted as leaving the earth,
not the hospital, like I was making reference to.  Having been "given
permission", she did so within the hour.

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104