From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:41:18 -0400
Sadly - our Miracle boy "Bailey" also known as the $2000.00 ferret,
has passed on to the bridge yesterday. I had posted about him over
9 months ago and through so many well wishes , Prayer and the aid
from a handfull of caring Aunties- he made it through a week of
hospitalization and emergency surgery to save his life.The bill was
over $2000.00 and that became his nickname. He was an hour away from
being let go but my gut told me he wasn't ready to die. After his
multiple surgery for Prostate cyst, insulinomas and adrenal tumor-
he refused to die and with love & care he came home and recovered to
become one of the most beautiful, healthy looking ferrets in the bunch.
He became so well that i forgot that he could be taken by his disease.

He danced, dooked and lived another 9 months -worry free, wiggling on
his back,4 feet up in the air, tossing his head back & forth with his
mouth half open and eventually landing on his feet in a Black bear
stance and then the day came when he could no longer bear the brunt
of Prostatic disease and he was dying.

Rushed to the Vets office when i found him in the morning- we were told
it may be time to let him go but i asked for supportive care and to
further evaluate him for a few hours as he has surprised us twice in
the past.

Well in the afternoon- Vet told us to come and make peace as there was
no more to be done and it was time to make the decision. Hubby came
home from work and we headed up only to find that he passed on his own
10 minutes before we arrived.. We still held him and kissed the beloved
head of the Miracle boy that had finally run out of Miracles. He now
resides over the Rainbow with Diane's Mom in the yellow school bus -
cruising around seeing all his buddies that have passed on before him.
Good nite my sweet Bailey boy! You were one heck of a Hellraiser and a
sweetheart.

So much love,
Moma,Papa the Ferrets German
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/