Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:44:11 -0500
Just to let you folks know, it isn't my fault Kat fell in love with Hope.
Just because I didn't hide her, and she stuck that adorable wonderful
little face right where Kat would see.

Oh, and Joy, you forgot to tell the folks you left and turned around, came
back to get him, and that isn't my fault either!  He decided you were to be
his Mom. <G>

Oh, and on the return front, we are up to 6.  One after Christmas, Petey
(he has a wonderful home now), three yesterday, two today, one tomorrow.
All of them were purchased as gifts through the pet classifieds.

We are up to 70.  Got some really wonderful guys here.  And a few old
timers that would love a human to call their own.

Hug those fur angels.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/4627/