From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:25:42 EDT
My Floppy ferret was very sick when younger.  Went to vets for meds a few
times.  The only thing he could eat was b.food turkey.  Around the clock
feeding finaly could handle stewed chicken breast with it , also
nutra-cal 2 times a day.  About 2 weeks later he could eat ground up
Purina one cat chow.  About 2 months later he could eat regular dry bland
food.  Still eats Purnia one cat and kitten chow.  Has b.food again to go
with pedia pred.  Floppy is 8 years old now.

Have you tryed peptoal bismal?  Sounds like your ferret has gastric
ulcers.  Keep going back to the vets, or even look for a better one.
Call some of the ferret shelters for names.

Ferretwise has always helped me with questions, they are in N.H.

Carol