From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:12:29 -0500
I am very excited.  I have been in conversation with Wayne the artist
who painted the original work (titled "Wilderness") depicting horse size
ferrets being ridden though the snow.  I first saw this piece on the
cover of Dragon magazine and immediately fell in love with it.  I am a
great fan of fantasy fiction as well as ferrets so anything that can put
together two of my passions is all the better.  Anyway, I told Wayne that
there were others over here that would be interested so he will be
sending me only five of these prints to see what the response is.  They
will be about 11X14, full color and beautiful.  Since I have not yet
received the actual prints, I only have the picture of the cover to show.
It simply does not do the whole piece justice, so when they do arrive,
I'll make a proper scan.  If anyone is interested, please let me know so
I can reserve one.  If I receive no responses, I'll just start them on
Ebay.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako