From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:32:34 -0500
Just add me to the growing list of people with healthy fuzzbuts.  I have
three monsters: Spike, the eldest is four years old now, Rascal is a little
over a year and Pooky a.k.a.  WeazleBear is about 10 months.  Great health
for all except one time when Spike ate something she shouldn't have (the vet
still isn't sure what) but some Nutrical (she had gotten kinda skinny),
Laxatone, and a little Amoxicillin made her good as new in a couple of days.
Just about the same rate of problems as with the dogs.

Things will be changing now with age, but otherwise I have had little
difficulty with them, but LOTS of LOVE and FUN.

Daphne