From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 06:26:25 EST
>Sometimes I feel a little hurt that he doesnt really come to me... Today
>when I held him against my face, he nipped me on my chin.

oh and spaz does that to me also...

weve had him for 4months...we work with him everyday..and hes not so bad..
but he will do that to some of us here...its funny...just trty to handle
him more often ...it sounds to me like that is just HIS personality... my
dad had this cat..and everymorning she would jumop up on the table and
love on him..and then she would bite his chin and draw blood...and then
shed love on him again...it was just her way...she didnt doit with any of
us..just him...

tc