From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 02:45:13 -0800
Howdy ya'll!
Man I wish velcro would work!!  My ferrets would push the box around as much
as they do now!  i have a couuple suggestions that we do at the pet store!
One of the things is that if the litter box is plastic to poke holes in the
top and put wire twisty things in and tie it to the cage!  The ferrets at
the store (they are adults) don't chew on the wire at all!  Another thing we
do is in the baby cage.  Put the litter box in the corner and put a heavy
flat rock up to the front of it!  This works very well.  The ferrets can't
seem to budge it!  And belive me they do try often!!  The last way is to
attach a large piece of wood to the bottom of the litter box and that way
when you put it in the cage it like braces itself to the cage!  Pretty hard
to describe but that way works the best!

Hope these small suggestions help!

Fruitloop-" Oh look another big thing we can move around and poop
behind!!"
AppleJax-" I thought we were supposed to dig in this stuff!!!"
and their tired mom-Monica:)