Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:27:50 -0800
Hi all
I forgot to say earlier but I did give Tazy a copy of your letter to read.
As he could not read to good I helped him read it.  After dat he took it to
his hidey hole to keep.

A little guy named Narmy came in today.  He waz met by LittleWhiteGirl,
Charlie and Old Guy.  They greeted him warmly with hugs especially
LittleWhiteGirl.  They were interested in da news at home and sat down
to hear all da latest news and gossip.  They talked for some time about
everything dat had been going on at home.  Then they headed over to da
Gravy Gourmet to get a snack cause as everyone knows gossiping is hungry
work.  Then they headed off to explore and show Narmy all da sights and
attractions.  They evenually ended up over at da Sock Steal Game where they
were taking socks an stashing them as fast as they could.  They didn't do
to bad either and at da end of da game they had quite a stash.  They moved
everything over to Dirt Mountain to hide it away where it would be safe.
Narmy said he is sorry he had to go suddenly without warning but when it is
time it is time.  He said to send his mommy lots of hugs and cuddles along
with hiz luv.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to catch up on all da stuff at home.  Gotto
go.

Bye BYe
Sandee