Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:20:29 -0500
Big - this is off topice, but would you mind?
[Moderator's note: Seem like ferrets are involved too... BIG]

Greetings Folks!!

Anyone who know someone in the Northern Ohio area that operates a
shelter/rescue, please forward their names and numbers to me.

There in a place in Mentor that may be closed, the guy goes to court the
17th.  He runs a "haven", there are Caimans, American Alligators, Emus, Pot
Bellied Pigs, various reptiles ( local Noah involved), rabbits, rodents,
birds, emus and ferrets (Bev Fox and I are already on the list for picking
them up should it be closed).  And Lord knows what other types of animals.

What we are trying to do is to be prepared if the court says close those
doors.  If that happens we need the shelter/rescue groups ready to act and
pick up the animals that they specialize in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.  Hug the fur angels.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter