From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:44:34 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) is offering a package deal that is hard to pass
by. It's a great opportunity get a few affordable Christmas gifts in
one single purchase. We are offering one of our exclusive calendars,
along with 10 glossy Christmas cards, tote bag, notebook & mousepad all
for $35, which includes free Domestic shipping. We are asking that you
add an additional $5 for International orders. Our printer has just
added back the option for an upgrade from the standard calendar paper
to a heavy card stock & we are including this upgrade in this offer.
The retail value of this package is around $65, not including shipping
costs! Not sure how long we can make this offer, but we are guessing
that it might be available through the holidays.

The calendar is spiral bound & measures 11" x 8.5" when closed. Printed
on glossy heavy card stock.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Calendar%202012/?albumview=slideshow>

Mousepads measure 9.25" x 7.75" are 1/8" thick and are made of durable
heat-resistant polyester fabric. The backside is made with a neoprene
rubber non-slip backing. Will not discolor or fade & are machine
washable. Choose from many designs.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Mouse%20Pads/?albumview=slideshow>

Greeting cards, printed on glossy card stock & measure approx. 5"x7".
We will add an appropriate themed holiday greeting on the inside,
unless you provide us with a personalized message. Please select a
single design for your 10 cards:
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Christmas%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

Tote Bags are made of 100% cotton canvas & measure 14"x14"x3". Any of
our images you see in link above should be able to be put on these
totes as well. Be aware that the image printed on the tote bags are
somewhat on the small size & the printer does include their small logo.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Small%20Totes/?albumview=slideshow>

Notebooks measure 5.5"x8.5" and are spiral bound with an 80 page count.
One design available:
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Notebook/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, email us at [log in to unmask] & let us know you are
interested in the Calendar package & include your choice of design for
your cards, the mousepad, & the tote bag. PayPal payment can then be
made to [log in to unmask] If you chose the "Personal" tab
over the default "Purchase" tab the Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees.
Please leave a message in the message field during your PayPal checkout
with a summary of your order. When paying with "Personal" tab your
shipping address is not visible to us, so please include your address
in the message field. You can email us at [log in to unmask] if
you have any questions, or if you require an alternate payment method.

Check out our Ebay listings too. We have an auction ending soon for a
plush dancing ferret, Christmas ornaments, along with our cards etc.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

We also currently have our umbrellas available & check out our new
design J We are asking $23 for the umbrellas with free shipping. Email
us for more ordering info.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Umbrella/?albumview=slideshow>

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).