From:
Susann Viafora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:13:34 EST
Hi fellow ferret-lovers, I have a suggestion for the group...or maybe just
for Bill, I'm not sure.  I get the postings in a daily digest and they're
usually like 30 posts or so.  I think it would be very helpful if the
headline of 'ferret homes needed' requests included the location...if
ferrets are in desperate need of a home near me, then I might be able to
help...but if the ferrets are halfway across the country, well...there's
not too much I can do about that!  Do you think this would be helpful to
all on the newsgroup?

Thanks,
Susann and her shelter boys, Jasper and Roamey
[Moderator's note: Yes, I try to do that but don't always catch them
all.  I often do though... BIG]