From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:59:35 +0000
All are welcome to come to our upcoming potluck/ferret gathering on
March 11th at 6:00PM.  Our guest for the evening will be a shelter
owner/operater from Arkansas.  Please bring something green or St Patrick
related food items for dinner to share.  All drinks and plates will be
provided.  We will also have a raffle.  See what your luck is like!!
Our meeting will be at 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR If you need
directions, please phone 503-557-8369.  Come Join in the fun and meet
other ferret lovers.  ADV tested ferrets are welcome!  Chris