From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:15:04 -0400
This is Cash's mom and I want to thank you for showing him around.  I know
he was a little nervous, as he was always that way.  He should have had a
baby blanket with him, as he was always my little baby rescue.  Can you
please make sure he has it, while he is digging to China.  He also loves
Ferretone, and kisses on his little nose.  Could you please tell him that I
miss and love him with all my heart, and all of his friends are very sad
and lonely now.  We will all see him again real soon.  Good night sweet
cashy poo, mommy loves you.

Thank you Sandee.
Julie