Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:28:48 -0700
Hello Ferret Fans,

Many of you are aware of the demise of my best client, Borders. Because
they had been such a great client and were trying to reorganize, I did
ship them some calendars this year which I knew might be risky. But the
day I shipped their order of the 2012 Ferret Calendar was the day they
went into liquidation. So, no one will find the calendar at Borders
this year unfortunately. And of course this has hurt my business
tremendously. Still, I'm hoping to keep making my calendar for years
to come and to eventually make the most amazing coffee table book of
these images so ferret lovers can have something permanent to enjoy.

In the meantime, I'm updating the links section of my page so you can
easily find the calendar in On Line Stores and at your local ferret
club or shelter. If you run a shelter and did not receive a price list
but would like one, please let me know. The minimum order is just 6
and you get free calendar(s) with every order!

I hope you also might consider buying one extra calendar this year.
Maybe for your ferret babysitter, ferret veterinarian, or someone else
special to you and your ferrets. In past years I earned enough to pay
for the current calendar and to ensure that I would have funds to print
the next year's calendar. This year is very different. So if you have
enjoyed my calendars in the past and would like to see a 2013 and 2014,
I hope you will consider buying one more calendar than you usually do!

Thanks so much for being a fan of my ferret photography.

Jeanne Carley