Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 00:14:52 -0400
I recently brought home a 6 month old female sable ferret, names kuka.  The
environment I brought her into was one consisting or 2 residents, a 1 1/2
year old sable male (Bundy) and a 8-12 month old siamese female ferret
(frisky).  The two females get along well, very well in fact.  The problem
lies with kuka and Bundy, bundy seems to feel that he owns the place and
whenever I let kuka out at the same time as him, bundy corners her and
starts visciously attacking her.  Even when Bundy goes near her cage (with
her in it), his tale starts to shake, he starts scratching the floor and
*chattering*.  We have had kuka now for about 1 week and nothing has
changed.  What kinda of things can I do to help them get along, or will I
have to let them out seperately for the rest of the time..??  Thanks Very
much..

Andrew

--
Reply to mailto:nblaine@capital.net.. Thanks