From:
Edwin Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:07:21 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to thank all of you who have entered "Pablo's Raffle" for the 24
Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter.  It has been a great pleasure meeting &
communicating with you all.  If you have sent payment for raffle tickets
and have not received an email from me with your ticket numbers, please
contact me right away.  I believe everyone has been contacted with their
ticket numbers.

As of tonight, Pablo's Raffle has earned $378.13!!  This is great news!!
Our goal is to beat last years raffle which brought $675.00.  We still
have almost three weeks left.  Please spread the word of this raffle to
any ferret lovers you may know.  Many of you have replied to me that you
were telling your friends about us, thank you so much for that, we need
all the help we can get.

If you have not yet purchased tickets but are planning to, here's the
link to "Pablo's Raffle".

http://www.24kferret.com

I'm wondering if maybe ferret fanciers don't care much for cats.  Prize
bucket #2 "Leopard Plate" doesn't have hardly any tickets.  I'm joking,
of course, about us ferret lovers not liking kitty's.  Come to think of
it, almost all my friends with ferrets have kitty's too!  But, the bucket
is still almost empty!

We are most grateful for your kind & generous support.  Please keep
spreading the word about our raffle, it's working!!

Sandi & Ed