Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:22:29 -0400
>Next question...the garlic issue.  No I don't want to know about whether
>or not garlic is good or bad, I am not going to bring that topic up again.
>I just want to know about the brewers yeast/garlic products.  I was looking
>for garlic remedies for fleas, but all I could find were products with both
>garlic, and yeast.  Without sparking the garlic debate, are these products
>safe?

I don't think anyone can answer this question for you, honestly.
Garlic/onions have been shown to cause Heinz Body Anemia in cats and dogs.
I don't think anyone knows if this is possible in ferrets.  Even the
American Veterinary Medical Association only reported about this problem in
cats and dogs ..  they had no info.  on this problem in ferrets.

I guess it all depends on what level of risk you are willing to undertake,
and get your pets to undertake.

- Ela