From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:33:05 EDT
Hey all!  Well now that I am out of the cold of the north and into the
warmth of the south I have a new problem.  Spiders BIG SPIDERS Tarantula
sized spiders.  I can't have that because I cant sleep now at night and
repeatedly get up to check the bedding and the ferrets.  My question is do
the sonic repellers affect the fuzzies in a bad way.  I would like to put
one in the basement and two in the house(not in the ferret room).  And I
was wondering if anyone has had good or bad experience with them.  And as
always, Hi KAT!!!!!!  Thanks for the info!!!

Piko, Shock, and Ron
Missing Ghengus and Loki (but not for long)