From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:15:39 GMT
During the month of February I'll be running a special on Natural Gold-
3lb bags will be 9.49 each plus shipping and 20lb bags will be 44.99 each
plus shipping.  Shipping is caluclated on the actual amount charged by
UPS Ground or Fed EX ground; there are no hidden charges and no handling
fees.

Proceeds will benefit the Ferret Waystation in Cedar Park, TX and the
SAFE shelter in San Antonio, TX.  Please email me for more information.

Thanks,
Connie
Distributor for Natural Gold Ferret Food