From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1992 13:16:05 -0400
Chris,

Here's what I posted.  See, I did put "ferret" in the address!!! :)
Someone else must be sending out the old address.

[Must be.  I saw your posting on rec.pets yesterday.  (rec.pets feed
where I'm working is several days slow.  Sorry.  On the other hand,
that should be "[log in to unmask]", not ferret-list.]

 >What, oh WHAT, is The Ferret Newsletter? How can I subscribe to it. My

 To subscribe to the Ferret Mailing List, just send a message to
 [log in to unmask] .  Just introduce yourself and ask
 to be subscribed.

 Note:  This will be posted to the list, so if you wish to be anonymous
 say so in the first line.