From:
Ferris James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 18:35:19 -0600
Two weeks ago today we drove to a shelter in central WI and brought home
Garfunkel....we already had Simon.  This was our first visit to a shelter
and we were really impressed.  The director wasn't going to let us have a
ferret simply because we could lay out some money!  He asked us alot of
questions and took time to get to know us.  In the end, with ferret in hand,
we had to sign a form that if anything unforeseen happened, the ferret would
shelter---we really felt like they were doing it right.  Great job Central
Wisconsin Ferret Fanciers!!

A couple questions:
1.  Does anyone have an address/number for padded harnesses?
2.  We've heard on the FML about mixing olive oil with linatone so the
    vitamen A is diluted.....does anyone have an opinion about mixing
    linatone with Flax seed oil?  It's rich in essential fatty
    acids(linolenic, linoleic, and oleic acids)

3.  Both ferrets love to drink the cashew milk I use.  I'm wondering if it's
    an okay beverage to give them.(It contains 1 c cashews, 1 c cooked
    millet, 2T honey, 6 1/2c water---buzzed in blender.) Also, thanks
    to all who answered my plea about Simon not eating.  We found the
    perfect solution----another ferret!!!

Laura.......Simon and Garfunkel
"He who never began to be, but eternally existed, and who continued to be
what He eternally was, began to be what He eternally was not." Merry
christmas!