From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:11:58 -0500
I am sorry but alas I need to sell my ferret's.  Please don't anybody call
me heartless or anything I am moving and my landlord won't allow animals.  I
have 2 1 male and 1 female.  They are both fixed and had their bags removed.
They are up to date on their shots as well I had them done a month a go and
have a clean bill of health from their vet.  I am asking 2 hundred for both
including a 5 foot high 1 foot deep, steel, collapsible cage and a carrier
as well as shampoo, food, litter box, ferretone and rasins.  I am sorry to
see them go but I have to.  I live in northeast philadelphia.  If anybody is
interested please e-mail me at.