From:
"Michelle J. Huston" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 20:31:11 -0500
This is a poem I wrote about my beloved boy Bandit who passed over the
Rainbow Bridge a month ago.  He was my first ferret and he will always
have a special place in my heart.  I wanted to share the joy he gave me
with others who would understand how these wonderful creatures can so
completely capture your heart.  He will live on forever in my memories.
I love you Bandito!!!

Michelle.

Ode to Bandit

You war-danced your way
Straight into my heart;
Forever, I knew you would stay.

Through pooping and nipping
You kept your allure;
Mischievous was always your way.

You showed me your love
When you flipped upside down
And fell right to sleep in my arms.

With every new day
You kept me amused;
I couldn't resist all your charms.

And now you have journeyed
Far over the Bridge;
You're still with me, although you're gone.

You're always my weasel,
My sweet Bandit-man;
Dance on, little boy, dance on!