From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:07:40 -0400
Hi All:
I am a volunteer at Gimmee Shelter in Wareham, MA (Cape Cod).  The
shelter is run by my friend Jan DeJesus, and she's been getting
overloaded with stray and abandoned fuzzies.  She is running out of room
as it is and we just picked up a couple more ferrets from the Animal
Rescue League in Pembroke (south shore of MASS) last night.  When I went
to pick up the ferrets at the Animal Rescue League, they asked me if we
could take more because they've gotten in a bunch as well.  If anyone has
room for another furkid, could you please contact Gimmee Shelter or the
Pembroke ARL.  The website for Jan's shelter is www.gimmeeshelter.org.

Thanks everyone!
Leanne O'Neil