From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:03:08 -0800
As you may remember, Trinas' blood sugar skyrocketed after her pancreatic
surgery.  We took her off the pred for a week or so, then she started
throwing up every once in a while.  So we took her to the vet and told
him what was happening, he checked her blood sugar again, it had dropped
to 55.  Now she's back on the pred again, tho not as much as before.
What a difference that has made!  She's gained her weight back, and is
running around like mad.  She's even chasing her younger sisters!  So
all is well for now.

Sue
Trina
Sugar