From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:12:34 -0500
I have had no luck finding any active clubs in Salt Lake or Davis County,
Utah.  If there are any other ferret lovers in these counties out there,
please contact me at: [log in to unmask]  Let's get something going!  If
there is an active group out there, please let me know.  I really would like
to get together with other ferret owners out there.  I know there must be
some (judging by the number of ferrets sold just at the "Bird World" in
North Salt Lake.....).  Let's get together and enjoy each other's company
and do something to make ferrets legal in Salt Lake County like they are in
Davis County.

Catherine, Pato and Snowball