From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:22:00 -0400
Hi all! I live in southeastern Michigan (in Macomb County) and I
am trying to find some place locally that does Melatonin implants.
Unfortunately our vet does not offer them. I thought Motor City Ferrets
did them, or referred you to who does, but I have attempted to email
them & have received no response.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. One of my four fuzz-butts
blew about 1/4 of his coat this summer and I'm trying to help him
regain his dignity :) ha-ha (Don't worry - have already been to 2
vets & neither thinks it's Adrenal) Have been using the crushed pills
mixed w/Ferretvite, and have also tried the vile tasting (my ferret
said so) liquid Melatonin. I've heard it's a much smoother method
using the implants, as they are getting a constant dose that way.

Thanks in advance.
Dooks to you & may weasel war dances fill your days!
Jacci & the Psycho Circus