Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:39:59 -0500
Well folks, my move is finally over. In a way.

Moving was not fun and driving a huge truck towing my car and loading the
ferrets in the cab made the thousand mile trip looonnnnngggg.

I finally get to where I am going, and due to concern over vermin (my
landlord in Missouri didn't fix anything and so I dealt with birds and
mice in the place plus no air) I decided to set a fogger off in the
truck.

Did you know that foggers can catch on fire?  Not me.  So after two fire
trucks, lots of police and having to clear out because of possible truck
explosion, everything I own is covered in soot and smells.

A friend says it smells like barbequed ferret. Lol.

I didn't loose much but did loose some very sentimental things.  Oh and
my bed.  The mattress was in the back and it was half of what it started
out as.

Another friend said at least it is sure that I don't have vermin.

Yes I have warped friends.  Heehee.  And no, Uhaul has not contacted me
about the burnt truck.  I guess there is no need for me worrying that the
cab smells like ferrets.

Blessings,
Maggie