From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:13:49 -0600
Well it's been awhile since I last posted, Murphy's Law has been invading
the house, letting me know he's still there.  We lost our Zeus (Mr.
Heartstealer) just last Sunday.  Don't know why.  His breathing became
slightly labored and an hour later he went to the Bridge.  Even my vet had
a hard time.  He said he loves all our ferrets, but there was something
extra special about Zeus.  I know he met Buddy there and they both went
to sit in Granddad's lap and give him kisses.

To CJ, Bandit, the kitten,and Harley's Grandma our prayers are with you.
Ending things on a cheerful note I know I'm a ferret owner when I tell my
SO that he can't have the chicken breast in the fridge for his lunch
because I cooked it for the ferrets evening snack.

Take Care
Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Missing Zeus and Buddy