Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 19:14:07 -0800
Hi all
Well back to da old grind of meetings, meetings and more meeting.
Sometimes I just get so frustrated.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Heidi.  She waz met by
Bellboy, Marvin, Salty and Winky.  They were all happy to see each other
and wanted to know all da news at home.  They got caught up on all da
gossip at home.  Then they were going over to da Crazy Kars and have a race
around for a while.  They raced and raced and then got hungray and went
over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  She said to tell her mommy dat she
luved her and send her lots of kisses.

A pair came in later.  They said their names were Euan and Shaughnasy.
They were met by Bones, Atasha, Rookie, Thistle and a whole bunch of
others.  They were happy to see each other and talked a lot about home.
Bones waz interested in what had happened since he came.  They went over
and had a snack at da Gravy Gourmet.  They ate quite a lot but then again
there waz a lot of them.  Then they went over to da Wreastling Matches to
watch for a while.  I don't think they joined in but they had a lot of fun
cheering for da contestants.  They said to tell their mommy dat they luved
her and to send lots of hugs and cuddles to everyone.

Well I am off to my lunch break and then back to work.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee