From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 00:10:52 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I was going through the ferret portion of my news list and came across a
person in Southern Ca who has a pair of breeding ferrets.  She is looking
for a home.  Please read the following:

>could you please send me more information on these ferrets? Where are
>you located? Why are you getting rid of them?
>Kelly

We are located in Southern Calif.  We need to get rid of the pair because
they go together and we can't handle the responsibility of a breeding pair.
We would just like to be normal ferret owners enjoying our other two
ferrets.  The breeding pair makes it too hard.  We can't let the male out
with the female and we have to keep three separate cages.  One for the fixed
females, one for the male and one for the mommy.  It's just too much
responsibility.

you can reply to this at [log in to unmask] and I will forward your
message to the person who has these fuzzies.

Kelly