From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 09:48:08 -0700
Good day everyone,

I live in the SF Bay area and am adopting two fuzzbutts from the
southland.  Is anyone, by chance, driving from the LA area anywhere
north in the next week or so?  And, if so, would you be willing to
transport two little guys if they were brought to you and you were met
at the other end?

I am trying to get my travel down to being able to do the round trip in
a day.  I am retired and have a very flexible schedule.

If there is any way you might be able to help, please contact me.

Thanks for reading this,
Shirley