Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:10:07 -0400
Well, i would like to thank all the people that responded in my time of
moderate need :)

if i didnt respond to each and every one of you awesome people
individually, i am truly sorry, i got such an overwhelming response from
so many concerned ferret folk.

i would like to publicly thank everyone who took the time in their busy
schedules, between the ferrets, the jobs, and of course, the minimal time
on themselves, to respond to my concern.  thank you all :)

~Aggie~
http://pechusplace.tripod.com