Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:15:12 -0500
I just want to Thank BIG for taking so much time having the FML.  I have
learned so much and gotten to make so many new friends since I have been on
line.  I realize that it must take a lot of time and I really do appreciate
it.

Also, I know that I am behind on a lot of things most of the time but we
watched Kindergarden Cop last night and that was a great movie.  I couldn't
believe the ferret in it.  When he brought the sweetie into the class room
and one child says about them biting and you getting rabies, then A.  S.
says no do you want to pet him.  They all petted him and then they showed
several more times about the kids picking the ferret up and taking him on
fire drills etc.  At the end the little boy had him in his sweater and the
bad guy was holding the boy, then the ferret ran up his arm and grabed him
in the neck to save the boy.  Guess that part has it's good side and bad
side.  Good movie with a lot of ferret good.

Guess that is it for now, glad to be back into the swing of things.

Penny