From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 10:22:37 -0400
Hi!

I just wanted to keep everybody up on how Bailey was doing. She was doing
better, and even accepting some hard food. A couple of days ago she took a
real turn for the worse. She isn't quite conscious, she is unable to do
anything except occasionally flail, but she doen't seem to be in any pain.
I guess we'll give her a couple more days to rally but right now it seems
that maybe we should have her put to sleep, especially since we know that
there isn't anything more we can really do for her. Boy this is hard.

Thanks for listening!
Andi