From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 05:12:04 -0500
OH MY GAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Sue Pyron, have been known to fry a brain cell or two in the process
of the mangle-ing of Mustelid music myself, HOWEVER,... I think I have,
no wait, I know I have met my match.  Oh ye of little else of of great
importance left to do in my life, (translates= I need to get a life !!)
In reference to this latest mangle, "Who Let the Dogs Out" mangle-ment
done by Debbie H..., beyond outrageously outrageous!!!, Granted, I don't
even know the rest of the lyrics for the REAL song, it certainly does
not matter now.  That song will never, ever, ever, be returned to it's
original state!!!!!!  Debbie, It is 4:45 am here in Acworth, Ga.  I was
up because I have given up on trying to get any sleep in my room because
there seems to be a Grizzly BEAR, in my bed where my husband used to
be!!!!!!  I was, emphasis on was, in a state of surrender, so I came into
where the computer is.  I was quietly reading the newest fml when I fell
into the most, the absolute, the most spontanious of eruption of raucous
laughter!!!!!  But I HAD to BE QUIET!!!!!  Everyone else was sleeping.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A COMPLETE COW!!!!!!!  Like I said, it
doesn't matter that I don't know the rest of the lyrics, because this is
one of those "nuf said situations!!!  From now on, it will never, ever,
again be, "Who let the Dogs Out??!"", but instead, "Who let the Ferts
Out?!" Oh my gawd, that's the best, that was the funniest thing I have
ever read!!!!  You deserve a chew-weasel for that one!!!!

Congratulations, you have now taken away any doubt what so ever that in
order to qualify for membership in this highly educational association of
humans, it is, quite evident that the qualification of utmost importance
is, that one MUST be a bit off thier rocker!!  Some being more off than
others!  ( I won't mention names, ( that's with one " P " P y r o n )

Debbie, I tip my hat to you!!  I have now met my match among mustelid
manglers !!!!!!

Dooks to You!!!!
Sue & Crew