From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:31:40 -0500
We loved the Giving Tree.  We hope we have more, and with more ferrets.

And we want to remind you that BIG sent you the FML Shelter List just a few
days ago.  There are so many shelters on the list, and most of them filled
out the "Wish List" section with a few items, large or small, that would
help their ferrets tremendously.

Take a little time to just page down that list, please.  See how many
people are in debt up to their armpits just for the ferrets.  Think about
what a blankie, a hammock, a bag of food or a helping hand with their vet
bills could do for these wonderful folks who love the unloved and care for
the unwanted.

Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.)
Judith White
Georgia Wood