From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:47:09 EST
hi everyone,
well iam heartbroken...the results came bact today(rather this sat.
morning) it was cancerous...

if it didnt spread to the other surrounding tissue THAN HE WILL BE FINE!!!
if all the cancer was in the adrenal gland and did not get a chance to
spread and he got all the adrenal gland THEN HE WILL BE FINE!!!

see thats why i asked everyone to say a prayer for Lucky because deep down
inside i knew it was cancer...

i have never had a ferret that has cancer...i know that more than likely a
ferret will die of cancer BUT I AM NOT READY FOR LUCKY TO GO and HE IS NOT
READY EITHER...

dr harrington was suppose to call me back cause he had an emergency come
in while we were talking...but since i am sick and my son went online
apparently i missed the call...so i will have to talk to him on monday..

i know that it is personal to ask for this BUT I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO DO
SO..  TONIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AND FOR THE NEXT THREE NIGHTS COULD ALL
OF YOU SAY A REALLY BIG PRAYER FOR LUCKY : THAT DR HARRINGTON GOT IT ALL
AND IT DIDNT SPREAD TO ANYWHERE ELSE...

i am not trying to be rude and unkind...i know everyone has there own
problems and things to deal with but IF IT WILL WORK THEN WHY NOT TRY IT!!!
i will keep everyone posted as to what happens and what the doctor says...

thankyou everyone for what you have done for LUCKY and basicaly for my
family...you will never know how much it means to me and my family...the
only thing i can say is THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!  THANKYOU FOR BEING
THERE FOR "LUCKY" AND MYSELF!!!

with heart felt feelings,
Trudi Casler