From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 21:04:52 EST
Hey Guys!  Paw Paw wrote this to Jeri and the Furry Four in Texas.  She had
asked him how the TV remote had ended up in his lunchbox.  Just so nobody
will blame us, we convinced him to forward it to you.  We would NEVER do
anything like that.

Tater and Odie