From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 17:46:56 -0400
HELP ME!!! My arch-nemesis (sp?), my SO, thinks that we dont need another
ferret so I need some input from any multi-ferret experts out there to help
me convince him otherwise!!

We have two. Newton, our two year old, had a difficult time adjusting to
our new little baby, Dobey, when we brought her home about 5 months ago.  It
stressed her out quite a bit but she is perfectly fine now and the two of
them are good friends.  I am dieing to get a male ferret...  we certainly
have the room for another, but Andre argues that bringing another ferret
home would be too hard on Newton.  True, she doesnt enjoy ferret company
much (not at all) outside of Dobey but I think she should adjust to a new
ferret easier the second time around.  What do you think?  The breeder we
got Dobey from will have another litter around May, 96 and I would love to
get a nice big boy!  (a friend of mine-another FMLer got a boy from the
litter Dobey was born to and you should see him!  Beautiful and weighs 4 1/4
pounds!) I gotta get one!

Please give me any advice you can!!!

Jen
Halifax NS

        NEWTON               DOBEY             oh please oh please!!!!