Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 02:15:44 -0800
I am so very sorry about Matty and Timber.  As I have read over
and over and wholeheartedly agree with -- I am trembling with
rage and frustration and total impotence!  I HATE that I can do
nothing to help.  I have a dog myself, as well as a cat, rat
and my six fuzzies.  The one and only thing I fear about
someone breaking into my house is hurting any of my kids.  Take
what you want but leave them alone.  As far as giving people
leaflets - I think it would be legal as long as you only state
the facts -- where you found them, what condition they were in,
etc.  You would not be alleging anything.  That would be up to
the person who read the statement.  There is nothing wrong with
free speech.  First Amendment.  Just state what you know to be
the facts.  People will get the hint.

Once again, my whole small family sends their love and hope to
yours.

pheret, finn, splinter, dexter, pretzel, joe, joey, luke,
angel, spike.