From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:36:57 -0400
>From:    Barbara A Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: If ferrets designed amusement park rides

I've been thinking of renaming Easel to 'Puck.' Not because she's impish and
capricious (she is) but because she slides so very well across our hardwood
floors.  *grin* If my ferrets designed an amusement park ride, it would
certainly be a big room with a slippery floor and 'bumpers' on the walls
that pushed them back and forth across the room so they slid back and forth.

Before you go and think I'm being cruel, I discovered that Noodle and Easel
LOVE this when I was trying to clean their litterbox one day and they both
kept sticking their heads into the bag full of poop.  I'd reach over, slide
them a couple feet away, and go back to cleaning.  Finally I realized they
were coming back not to get into the poop, but so I could slide them around
s'more.  After one or two slides, they're hopping around like popcorn in a
hot greased frying pan.  They get even more excited if I slide them across
the floor and they hit the edge of the area rug and go tumbling onto it.
No, I don't slide them very hard.  Yes, i have very slick floors.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters