Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:41:27 -0600
We don't get much mail at our post office box so I sometimes don't
check it for weeks. The last time I checked it was a month ago. Imagine
my surprise when I opened it last night and found thanksgiving cards.
Thank you for putting us on the list and thank you for the cards.

Please, everyone, there are still many ferrets on the giving tree.
Please pick at least one and make their christmas filled with loving
surprises. If you don't want to pick a ferret, then pick one of the
shelters that have the ferrets on the tree and send a small gift box
of whatever ferrety gifts you want to send. The ferrets won't know the
difference. Or send a gift card from for one of the on-line ferret
stores.
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm

This year I found several amazing bargains on-line. The cat house with
balcony (ferret safe - the one from ltd didn't look ferret safe with
the gaps in the railing), dog and cat beds, a cat dome, toys from
Jefferspet.com, the multi-leve cat playstation and cat tunnels from
www.ltdcommodities.com, pet beds from www.petedge.com (the ferrets
love the crate beds), hanging beds from ferret stores. When I look for
ferret items I see what I can find for dogs and cats that will work
for the ferrets. Everything I bought was on sale. So check out on-line
sites too when shopping for gifts. And don't forget to go through iGive
so your charity will get a donation too.

And lastly, don't forget to include a gift for the caretakers as well,
though if they are like me, their greatest pleasure is seeing that
their little charges get christmas gifts.

Warm hugs to all. tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
www.iGive.com/FFS