From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:47:02 -0400
Jim wrote:
>Anyone else who still has NJ Rescues, what are the status of them.

Good timing--I just posted this to the NJ list Monday about Vivaldi:

I brought Vivaldi (along with my dog Lily) to a Blessing of the Animals
service at my friend's church yesterday (First Parish Unit Univ,
Arlington, Mass.).  At the part in the service when you could talk about
your animal, I told about the NJ Rescue and how everyone banded together
to help all the ferrets.

Vivaldi was the only ferret there and was, of course, a huge hit.
Vivaldi is a gorgeous champagne color and is also very gentle (actually,
he was a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing).  He was a wonderful ferret
ambassador and slept well last night.

---
Vivaldi is in great shape; whoever was breeding Vivaldi's line had
wonderful ferrets.  I also occasionally see his brother Antonio who
lives in NH.

On another note, last September I adopted a very large white guy who has
had a number of names, none of which seemed to stick.  However, I just
renamed him Horace Slughorn in honor of a colorful character from the
latest Harry Potter book.  It's perfect for him; he's a big lug of a guy
who loves his food and his creature comforts.

Ronnie