From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:30:10 -0600
Wow, just read about someone complaining that Cindi & Tom's rescue
were criticized for being chosen the ferret rescue of the month. I went
back over the last two FML's and didn't find where this was done and
can't imagine anyone that knows them would do such a thing. Years ago
they sent us one of their towers and it still stands today for all the
wear and tear our shelter ferrets put on it, good strong material and
they asked nothing for it. Just a gift. I had not followed they were
having such trouble till just recently and it saddens my heart. I
thought everyone was pulling for them. I still did not see any article
that was downing them on the FML. I don't follow FB much at all so I
didn't check there. I am wondering who this person is?

Millie Sanders, Director for the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
with connected hospice and sanctuaries
www.txferretrescue.org

[Moderator's note: It was on the FML. On the other hand, the poster
said nothing to criticize the rescue nor the auction, per se. In fact,
the poster said "I think what you are doing is great devotion and a
lot of thought."

The poster did intelligently state her opinions about some fund-raising
efforts and made it clear it was only her opinion. Please read the
original post (in FML 7694) before concluding shelters were being
bashed. BIG]