From:
Dawn Dunne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 16:58:26 -0700
Dooks and more dooks to our new family members we got from Curtis and
Robin.  Arie and Rascal send dooks out to our new playmates Barney and Sly.
Oh yeah, our human pets Rick and Dawn send dooks out too.  We sometimes
forget about the humans!!LOL Anyway thank you Curtis and Robin we are
having lots of fun with Barney and Sly.  But why won't they share their
sleepsack?  Oh well, were off to terrorize Dawn while she is reading a
book!!

Furrily yours,
Ariadair (aka Arie) and Rascal