Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:05:39 -0800
Hi all
Da gravy Gourmet is under construction.  Da ferret engineers are inspecting
it as I write this.

A little guy came in today.  He had a can with him.  He came over rolling
this can.  He kinda attracted a crowd of other ferrets wanting to know what
he had.  He told them it waz a drink and you had to open up da can.  Well
none of us seemed to know how.  Everything we tried didn't work.  So I
called da Boss and he came over and opened it for us.  I watched him do it
and I think I can get dat sucker open if I see one again.  He drank and
drank.  He even offered it to some others.  Da boss said he i going to
stock some in da Otter Slide on occasion for us to drink.  What a guy.
Harley seemed to make a lot of friends .  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he
luved her and to send lots of kisses her way.

A message came down to check on Dumpy.  He came in some time ago and I did
da greeting but I hadn't seen hiz name so I didn't write it up.  I went
over and checked on him.  He waz practicing hiz flying lessons and doing
real good at it to.  I talked to him and told him hiz mommy waz concerned
about him and sent him her luv.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he is not
hurting anymore and he is doing real good.  It is not like home but it is
not to bad a place to wait.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of hugs and
kisses and he will be right here when she comes.

I am going over to da construction site and see how things are going.  Have
to inspect everything.  Who better to inspect it than a ferret.

By BYe
Sandee