From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 21:16:29 EDT
Well, everybody, I wanted to give you an update on the "Found New Haven
ferret" you all read about a couple of weeks ago.  I am happy to announce
that he has been a member of my household since the Saturday before last,
bringing my pet count up to three (two ferrets and a rabbit) and the noise
level in the house up substantially as well.

The new addition is named Paddington Bear, and he is a BEAUTIFUL silver mitt
He is still a bit on the skinny side (two lbs.), but get a clean bill of
health and both shots from the vet.  He is VERY active, and delighted to
have Scooter, my sable male, as his little brother.  (The vet estimates
that Paddington is somewhere between three and four years old).  The two
run around dooking like crazy, chase each other around, wrestle and explore
together.  I introduced them slowly and carefully, but they are now at the
point where they sleep curled up next to each other in the big cage at
night.  Later this week, I will try leaving them in the same cage together
during the day as well.

Thank you to the FML for making it possible for me to add this wonderful
little guy to my household!